Hotel help-NW side

1,126 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Beckdiesel03
Beckdiesel03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Next weekend we are heading to SA for a night from NB for our anniversary. We are probably looking to stay in the rim/stone oak part of town bc I know we want to do top golf at some point. I'm running into problems with availability due to I'm guessing Fiesta. JW marriot is booked so is Hyatt hill country and wild oak. Any others. I don't need fancy bc we don't plan on being there that much but I don't want junk either. TIA.
Whitetail
AG
Try La Cantera and Eilan near the Rim.
Beckdiesel03
AG
Eilan looks perfect and is available. Thanks WT
Whitetail
AG
No problem...If willing to branch out from the hotel, check out the Grey Moss Inn for a unique nice dinner. http://grey-moss-inn.com/index.html

If not, there are a few nice restaurants attached to the hotel.
Beckdiesel03
AG
We ate out there a few years back. If we had more time we would prob do that but we are rushed to get back Saturday and coach a soccer game
Beckdiesel03
AG
Oh and no way in hell am I gonna consume a few beers at top golf and go anywhere near grey moss inn. Popo don't jack around
Beckdiesel03
AG
Whitetail -the hotel is perfect and they even have a shuttle to top golf. Couldn't have asked for a better Rec.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.