Business with Aggies

1,193 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Re_Up Aggie
Re_Up Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags. Started a business in town and always partial to doing business with other Aggies so wanted to share here.

www.reupunlimited.com

Briefly: My business sells printers & toner for $39 a month. Includes a brand new Ricoh printer and unlimited toner. If the printer breaks we send you a new one at no additional cost. No shipping fee either.

Let me know what yall think. email me @ info@reupunlimited.com if you have any questions.
bonfarr
AG
Is this like DollarShave.com for home printers? Sounds good in theory but the price seems steep when I don't go through a cartridge every month. Is there only 1 set rate/frequency!
Re_Up Aggie
AG
Exactly right but for businesses as well.

It includes a brand new printer as well and replacement of that printer if it were to ever break.

It not only is more cost effective but it allows for more efficiency. IT departments who do not have to field printer calls. Less asset management and less frustration. No more toner orders. Streamlined.

We only offer the $39 model right now but are working on adding more options as we grow.

Thanks for the questions!

bonfarr
AG
Sounds like a great deal for a small business. Good luck to you.
Re_Up Aggie
AG
Thanks & GIg em. If you know of any feel free to drop my info!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.