Aggie Chimney Sweep

1,202 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mccjames
Nick Papageorgio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone used this company before to clean your chimney? I found them online. Thanks!
Humorous Username
AG
I called them approximately 18 months ago, and, according to them, they wouldn't come to my location (far northwest side, inside 1604) because they were winding down business.
SW AG80
AG
I saw them in our neighborhood this morning.
Bob Burney
This is Bob Burney and I own and operate The Aggie Chimney Sweep. We are reducing our service areas and working days as we are trying to make work easier for us with less travel. We are still in business and working full time right now because we are in the busiest time of the year. We will return to a reduced work week in the Spring when work slows down
aggiejim70
AG
Bob Burney said:

This is Bob Burney and I own and operate The Aggie Chimney Sweep. We are reducing our service areas and working days as we are trying to make work easier for us with less travel. We are still in business and working full time right now because we are in the busiest time of the year. We will return to a reduced work week in the Spring when work slows down
Howdy Mr. Burney Sir.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Nick Papageorgio
AG
Thank you, Bob!
mccjames
AG
He has done work for me in the past, good man and good work!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.