Temporary And/Or Part-Time Employment

2 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Zip 88
Zip 88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My current job search in the San Antonio area is proving to be quite fruitless.

If you know of any opportunities in this area for temp/part-time work, please let me know. I have a logistics background that the HR/recruiting screenbots don't seem to recognize, and seem to be over-/under-qualified for a lot of the entry-level jobs I have been applying for.

I have a very strong work ethic, and reliable transportation.

Thanks in advance, and Happy Festivus.
option short side
AG
Zip 88 said:

My current job search in the San Antonio area is proving to be quite fruitless.

If you know of any opportunities in this area for temp/part-time work, please let me know. I have a logistics background that the HR/recruiting screenbots don't seem to recognize, and seem to be over-/under-qualified for a lot of the entry-level jobs I have been applying for.

I have a very strong work ethic, and reliable transportation.

Thanks in advance, and Happy Festivus.

Not what you want to hear but Northside ISD pays $80 per day for subs. You only have to work twice a month to remain active.
GinaLinetti
AG
Look at ups, FedEx and amazon
Zip 88
I have previously interviewed with UPS, applied to several positions with FedEx, and resigned from Amazon.

I'm trying to cast a wider net now, just out of sheer necessity.

I appreciate your response though.

Option, I may take a look at that. I know somebody that's pretty dialed in to that district who made be able to help. Thanks for the suggestion.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Dollar tree is looking for ooerations director at dist center

Zip 88
Thanks Mookie, I'll check into that. A lot of places seem to have distro centers popping up around here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.