HELP..Wurstfest

1,382 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SA Ag 91
option short side
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife decided to accept an invitation with a group of her old friends without checking the time with me. I may be at Wurstfest during the game on Saturday. I have only gone a few times and can't remember if there will be a tv somewhere showing the game. Any idea?
Danther37
AG
Went there last Friday night. I don't recall seeing a tv specifically because I was distracted with all the blondes.

I think your best bet might be that building with a wrap-around porch as you come in the front from the Landa st entrance. Didn't get to see much of it but it had the looks of having tv's and such inside.

I didn't get to cover all the grounds because of all the different things there are to do but I would have to bet there is a tv with college football on somewhere.

Sorry, I wish I could be more help.
GinaLinetti
AG
No tv. Sorry. I'll be at the game watching us get our ass kicked (hopefully not but I'm preparing myself). Enjoy the $20 pitchers and eye candy. I had a great time last week
bam02
AG
I doubt there is one but I was gonna say the same thing as Danther... check the new two story building that has the craft show underneath it.
agdoc2001
AG
Last year outside the grounds there were a couple big food trucks that had an outdoor TV with the game on
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BurnetAggie99
I'll be at the game. I'll have a beer ready for ya.
Terk
AG
Don't recall any TV's last year. I'll be out there Friday and will keep an eye out.
option short side
GinaLinetti
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

I'll be at the game. I'll have a beer ready for ya.
jgh85Ag
AG
Option, you look a little sick to me. Sure you are well enough to go?
TXAG 05
AG
The game probably won't be worth watching anyway. Go to Wurstfest, have a great time and not worry about it.
austinrb10
AG
There aren't TVs accessible to the general public. Find an Aggie Opa and ask if they can update you with the score. Especially near the Wurst Hall (dance hall). They may take you to the Opa room as a guest to watch.
option short side
AG
Friday Update............ The wife is going to let me skip so I can stay at home eat wings and drink beer. I am sure I will have to make it up to her in the off season and do painting with a twist or something. Thanks for all the replies and GIG EM
SA Ag 91
AG
Ummm....you should have gone to wurst fest instead of watching the "wurst" game this season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.