Urologist recommendations

3,159 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Boring Username
jeffster97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would appreciate it a great deal if any of you could recommend a good urologist. For vasectomies and the like. TIA
jgh85Ag
AG
When I was dealing with kidney stones, I saw Christopher Graham at urology associates. There offices are pretty efficient.
DW91AG95
AG
Dr. Kenneth Stallman at Urology San Antonio. Have been seeing him for several years.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
jgh85Ag said:

When I was dealing with kidney stones, I saw Christopher Graham at urology associates. There offices are pretty efficient.

One would think that where you work would make you very cognizant of our water quality and you would mix in some acidic conditions to purge that system of yours old man.
jgh85Ag
AG
Please quit stalking me one nut.
george92
jeffster97 said:

Would appreciate it a great deal if any of you could recommend a good urologist. For vasectomies and the like. TIA

George Best. His office is located in Oakwell Farms. He did my vasectomy and a couple of friends. He used to charge a flat $800 fee. Great guy as well. He did like 10,000 in the Army prior to opening his practice so he can do it in his sleep.
frankm01
Be careful of Urology San Antonio if you like to make appointments later in the day. I see a doc there and if my appointment is late in the day, he usually strolls in my room 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment time. They seem to overbook big time.
F4GIB71
Ian Thompson at UTHSCSA is top notch. Published, research, etc. Lots of work on cancer research, prostate, PSA..

Not sure you need to go to him if it is just getting the circuit breaker popped.
SWCBonfire
AG
F4GIB71 said:

Ian Thompson at UTHSCSA is top notch. Published, research, etc. Lots of work on cancer research, prostate, PSA..

Not sure you need to go to him if it is just getting the circuit breaker popped.

Dr. Thompson saved my father's life. Stage 4 bladder cancer.
Zman91
AG
David Talley MD, Aggie class of '85 . 12709 Toepperwein Suite 206.
Obi Wan Ginobili
goags2
AG
Dr. Best in Oak Farms, near Harry Wurzbach & 410
Cable0790
AG
Second vote for Dr. Talley. Aggie and you can't beat the name for a urologist.
"Why don't you make 10 one louder?...This one goes to 11"
Boring Username
AG
I met with Dr. Talley and he referred me to Dr. Case also with Urology San Antonio (I was going in for opposite problem and Dr. Case is their fertility guru). Manu had his testicle surgery from Urology SA also, probably can't go wrong with any of them with this group.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.