Found iPad (Bitters/West Ave area)

2,976 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by p_bubel
diehard81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any suggestions how to re-unite someone with a lost iPad? It's locked and no identifying information on it. Battery at 80% and it was obviously only recently lost. Found it in the middle of the street! Tried some random passcodes but of course it's locking up.
LawHall88
AG
Try "1111".
Whitetail
AG
Top 20 pin numbers:

GinaLinetti
AG
Call apple with the serial number?
GinaLinetti
AG
Or take it to an Apple Store
diehard81
AG
Did that...the serial number was not registered. I have a locked ipad...guess I will try a few of those combos and see if I can crack into it. Any other suggestions? I don't want to put my phone number on a Lost/found want ad. I 'll get inundated with scammers.
AgShaun00
AG
if they cared, they can send a signal to it and say it is lost. I did that to my phone and someone called me.
GinaLinetti
AG
File a police report?
AggieDarlin
AG
Check craigslist and use the hide email option. Buy some used panties while you're at it.
UnderoosAg
AG
quote:
Check craigslist and use the hide email option. Buy some used panties while you're at it.

TRADE IT for used panties.

Have you no skillz?
http://i.imgur.com/H6jmyPq.png
jgh85Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

TRADE IT for used panties.

Have you no skillz?

That is like 4 to 6 pair?
diehard81
AG
Update: Sent serial number in to Apple on 2 or 3 different occasions....Apple support found the owner and is sending them an email to contact me for return. Will see if that works.
GinaLinetti
AG
Yay! I'm sure someone will be happy to find it. You'd think they'd make it easier to get stuff back to people
Keith taylor
I lost an iPad sat night 5/19 at the airport. Not sure if it was released at Bitters? Airport security has not located the item. My iPad had a black cover. No other "real" identifier on it. Wold love to have it back.
MookieBlaylock
AG
That has got to be your iPad esp since the airport is located at Bitters
p_bubel
MookieBlaylock said:

That has got to be your iPad esp since the airport is located at Bitters
And it was found 2 years ago.

p_bubel
I bet you the baboon has it...

Quote:

SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio International Airport officials are working to capture a baboon that escaped it's cage Monday afternoon.
Officials said it is running around in the baggage area where animals are checked after coming off a flight.
Keith taylor
It was 5:30 am this morning. And i admit, i acted quickly. Like that 59-0 whoopin Alabama laid on you! I did not pay attention to the date. (LOL MY BAD! ) And no Bitters is not the airport... but one could go that far before they decided "it wasnt worth it" then set it down. In the end... i made a mistake, so please sit back on your thumbs and relax.
p_bubel
I'd probably be a bit testy if I lost a time travelling iPad to a Baboon too.

Good luck in your quest across time and space.
UnderoosAg
AG
Keith,
A friend of mine flew in about that time and he said something about an iPad. Call him. (210) 224-9219. Let me know when you see this so I can take the number down.
Keith taylor
Got the number, thank you. BTW, i do love talking a little noise when refrrred to in a negative light. (i did not draw first blood!) Although i am a long time BAMA fan... to many frienfs and family @ A&M not to like them! I was in Tuscaloosa when Manzel took us down in historic manner. I would love to own an A&M national championship shirt!
UnderoosAg
AG
Don't get too excited, I'm just busting your chips with that number.
MookieBlaylock
AG
There is a lost and found at the airport and would suggest you call and demand they search it b4 it gets sold to The unclaimed baggage store in Huntsville AL

Keith taylor
I deserve that... i have called the airport (same night) and i have a case #.... as i thought about the phone # given to me on this post, i remembered.... i was using my ipad case as a wallet for my boarding pass. Whoever has the ipad would know my name and that i was flying in from Houston... i guess i have a sequel: "TAKEN 4" Lol!! Its all good! I have changed the passwords and etc... and i hope it pops up online... nevertheless, life is good and so we move forward! Hard to believe a 2 year old post could have new life. Thanks to you all! Gig em and Roll Tide!!
p_bubel
Good luck man.

Sucks someone didn't turn it in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.