San Antonio Dermatologist

2,565 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AG_02
texas2006aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a Dermatologist in San Antonio. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Doesn't necessarily have to be an Ag, but please no 6 month wait-list. tia.
SA Ag 91
AG
Don't know where you live but I go to Boerne and see Joseph Peterson. I have been really happy with him for the past 6 or so years.

I spend alot of time outdoors so I usually just get "an annual once over" but I have really been happy.

Never kept more than 5 minutes in waiting room and no more than 15 mins in room.

I am guessing new patient would be a two weeks out - as I just moved my appt.

Also, he has a new-ish office mate/partner so if he is busy you could probably get in with her.

Joseph Peterson - 830-249-6321.
TomDoss91
AG
In the same boat. Hoping to get a recommendation for someone in the Stone Oak or Medical Center area
bam02
AG
I see Dr. Annabelle Garcia in Stone Oak. She and her staff are great.
scottthomas16
AG
suggest Eloise beightler or Karis McCarroll as I sent most of my pt's there.
Sleepnumber
AG
Dr. Beightler is first rate
HERKIMER80
AG
John Anderson in NB is an aggie...he and his dads practice...good guys
Nick Papageorgio
AG
Another vote for Annabelle
texas2006aggie
AG
Ended up seeing the PA at Sonterra Dermatology but honestly it felt rushed. I will be seeing Dr. Garcia for the follow-up. The staff was great.
babie_kreauxda
AG
dr john j gonzalez at med center
AgShaun00
AG
any updates to this?
aggie_fan13
AG
Dr Scott Henslee , he works in medical center. a lot of foods you eat can contribute to acne, dairy for me was a big one
sacpa
AG
I see Dr. Banta at Stone Oak Dermatology. I have been going to see her for almost three years, and really like her and the staff. They have been wonderful when I can't make it in to my OBGYN and am desperate need of a refill to get me to the next available appointment. She will normally write a few weeks worth of the script to hold me over (getting a prescription from my OBGYN is a nightmare unless I am standing in their office).

Just a heads up though - her "bedside" demeanor is a little strange. She is very calm and almost aloof, but I have a feeling that is her way of disguising the type a/control freak she probably is. It has never bothered me, and I have always left feeling well taken care of.
Brush Country Ag
AG
Drs Limmer off of 281. We see Dr Rachel Limmer. Bunch of Ags.
SW AG80
AG
ttt
AG_02
AG
I have taken my little girl on a few occasions to Dr. Munoz at DERMSA at La Cantera. I can not say enough good things about her and the staff there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.