So is Mike Taylor Ticket 760 gone?

26,412 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
rgag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Local SA sports radio is pretty bad. I guess that's a result of having no football, baseball, or major college team in town to cover.

Taylor's fake Mexican, man's man bit on the radio makes my ears bleed. His schtick is even more ironic since his wife clearly wears the pants in that family making him move around wherever she wants. Him not squashing any notion of transgenderism in his kids is sad.
TX AG 88
AG
Holy balls!

You know the S.A. sports scene sucks when the "prime" local sports station will let a guy do a local show from 3 or 4 time zones away. And when Chris Duel gets a job even as a SUBSTITUTE sports jock!
caddy
I always thought Mike Taylor was just a bad copy of the Hardline show on 1310 in Dallas.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Minnix and Rob Thompson are pretty damn funny together and are at least something listen to

With the spurs sucking for the first time since 1988 it's gonna be a long summer for talk radio
LCE
AG
Haven't heard Walter Pasacrita in a while. Wonder if he's still around.
DW91AG95
AG
LCE said:

I believe he has a regular Saturday show around noon on 760. I happened to catch it about 3 weeks ago. It was awful!! He never was very good but he seems to have gotten worse. A caller disagreed with him on something and Walter told the guy he was wrong and he was an idiot for believing as he did. It was just an awful show.
russaggie
AG
Wally has a food truck now. It's called Wally's Deli or something like that. I saw him driving it on 1604 the other day.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
DW91AG95 said:

LCE said:

I believe he has a regular Saturday show around noon on 760. I happened to catch it about 3 weeks ago. It was awful!! He never was very good but he seems to have gotten worse.
This is really hard to believe. That's like saying amoebic dysentery can get worse.
DW91AG95
MookieBlaylock
AG
russaggie said:

Wally has a food truck now. It's called Wally's Deli or something like that. I saw him driving it on 1604 the other day.

His garlic bread sammiches are delicious

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.