Concrete Contractor - DFW

2,346 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mts6175
TravelAg2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a concrete contractor in DFW (Plano/Richardson area) that can do a simple 20' x 25' slab for a patio? All the outdoor spaces folks want to do stamped concrete or some other finishes and build a whole outdoor kitchen on it.

We have a detached garage in our backyard with a covered are I'd like to put a slab under just so we can put chairs and some outdoor cooking stuff (smoker, blackstone, etc).

Just need a basic slab but seems to be too small for most folks.

Thanks.
jpd301
AG
https://www.mickeyconstruction.com/contact

These guys did my sidewalks a few years back. Wasn't the cheapest bid I got but seemed the most qualified. did a great job and was in and out in a day.
mts6175
AG
Shoot me an email, we can probably do it.

Matt at Advanced Restoration Co.com

Not a good photo, but this is a 16x30 we just did.

TravelAg2004
AG
Email sent! Thanks.
jt2hunt
AG
Was this in Ft Worth?
mts6175
AG
jt2hunt said:

Was this in Ft Worth?

Dallas
tony05ag
AG
Do you service the McKinney area? If so, Im looking to have my concrete driveway redone and expanded. Is this something you do?
mts6175
AG
tony05ag said:

Do you service the McKinney area? If so, Im looking to have my concrete driveway redone and expanded. Is this something you do?
Sorry for the delayed reply, have had Covid and haven't been online much. Yes it is. Shoot me an email and we can discuss. Matt at Advanced Restoration Co.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.