Handyman and Tiler-West Houston/Katy

1,525 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Shawdaddy
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The wife and I are looking to replace our tile and backsplash. Any contractors you can recommend is appreciated.

We also have a few repairs that need to be done around the house, so the name of a good handyman is appreciated as well.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Shawdaddy
AG
Remodeling by Esteban
832-884-0253

Very fair pricing, and has done a great job on everything I've had him do (including tile).
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Shawdaddy said:

Remodeling by Esteban
832-884-0253

Very fair pricing, and has done a great job on everything I've had him do (including tile).
I appreciate it.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Shawdaddy said:

Remodeling by Esteban
832-884-0253

I appreciate your recommendation. These guys did quality work, Esteban communicated with us daily, and they finished demo of tile, backsplash, and counter tops and then replaced them all, along with hanging a door all in 8 days.

I will use Esteban again.
theagmax
AG
You wouldn't happen to have some before and after photos of the work he did for you, would you? I'm looking for some similar scopes of work at my house in Cypress.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
theagmax said:

You wouldn't happen to have some before and after photos of the work he did for you, would you? I'm looking for some similar scopes of work at my house in Cypress.
Let me get home and I'll share.
theagmax
AG
Did you ever happen to locate these photos from your project? I'd still be very interested in seeing Esteban's quality of work.

Thanks in advance!
Shawdaddy
AG
I dont have stars, but if you post your email I will send you some photos of his work
Southpaw 07
AG
I'd be interested in seeing the work, we're looking at a bathroom refresh.

Removed email
Shawdaddy
AG
sent
theagmax
AG
Much appreciated Shawdaddy!

My e-mail is my username @hotmail.com
Shawdaddy
AG
Sent
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.