Outdoor Security Cameras

1,102 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aftershock
Paul Dirac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Want 4 high definition cameras (nighttime use friendly) with a recording capacity of 1TR.
Hopefully not too much hard wiring. Don't care about audio.
Ability to check cameras from my IPhone a must.
mts6175
AG
Just a thought - I have Logitech Circle View Cameras on my house. It connects and records to my iCloud. Use through Apple Homekit. It's not 1 TB of recordings, but I have the ability to look at any events and download the video.
14TheRoad
AG
Where are you located? If anywhere around Dallas-Fort Worth call DFW Security, they have exactly what you are looking for and I can't speak highly enough of them for home monitoring. I have 4 cameras around my house plus a doorbell camera. The camera and notification system is great, once you set up boundaries and trip wires the system will send you notifications and store the clips based on your preferences, and it's smart enough to distinguish between animals, humans and vehicles. Cameras work great day and night.
aftershock
We have some Wyze cameras, and have been pretty happy. It's by no means a full blown security/surveillance type set up, but for very basic home monitoring we like them a lot. Ours are pretty basic and do well under porches, etc. The cams we have have to be plugged in to a normal outlet. I believe they make some that are more outdoor/weatherproof and run off battery. Most of the Wyze cams will take micro SD cards (idk if there is a limit on size) and everything can be accessed via iPhone app.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.