Recommendation for HVAC service in Houston area

1,399 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by UmustBKidding
Foamcows
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Notice that as of late my aircon unit is hard starting and causing my lights to flicker in the house. Anyone have any reputable places they would recommend to come and give it a glance over? 4 year old house located near the heights area in Houston.
Bert315
AG
ME Brown AC. Family owned and very honest group. Have had them do several fixes over the years and do our year checks.
87IE
AG
Enviromax is Aggie owned. Find 88agswin on here. He's helped a bunch of folks on TexAgs.
It's Laken Riley, not Lincoln you idiot
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I would swap out the capacitors first. Really simple. Watch a couple YouTubes, Amazon the capacitors and hope it works. 4 years is pretty young, but capacitors are cheap. Do outside and in the attic. I write the install date on mine with a sharpie.
88agswin
AG
I would be more than happy to help you. As stated above I own Enviromax Services, My office number is 713-466-7555. Thanks Jim Wolf class of '88
Foamcows
AG
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Had enviromax out this morning and they installed a hard start kit and also a float switch (not sure why they builder didn't have one). Everything else checked out to be fine.
88agswin
AG
Foamcows said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Had enviromax out this morning and they installed a hard start kit and also a float switch (not sure why they builder didn't have one). Everything else checked out to be fine.
Thanks for the business Foamcows!!
[URL]http://wiseguyscooling.com [/URL]
dubi
AG
Foamcows said:

What is a float switch?
UmustBKidding
Keeps it from raining in your laundry room through the sheetrock when the primary and secondary drains fail. Dont ask how i know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.