Faith Floors and more

1,309 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TLIAC
reineraggie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are getting our master bath remodeled (it's actually the smaller bathroom). Thinking of going with Faith Floors and more. Any experiences good or bad? Quote seems reasonable and they seem knowledgeable. We got one quote way higher and one lower bit the lower quote place seemed a little unorganized.
dubi
AG
A friend use them for her bath and was very pleased. I'll message her to come and comment.
TLIAC
AG
I did use Faith Floors and More to remodel two bathrooms and I got new carpet in my bedrooms. I could not have been more impressed. I worked with Joseph and he was awesome. He helped us select the tile, grout, etc. based on the pictures I had shown him. He was on top of the subs and the jobs were completed on time. We did one bath, the other bath two weeks later and then the carpet. The timeline was ours based on trips we were taking. He communicated with us throughout the process. Faith Floors came highly recommended from another friend. I think you will be pleased.
Sea Speed
AG
What did he charge you ballpark per bathroom?
ShinerBlonde
AG
We used Faith Floors for our master bath remodel in March. Overall we were very happy although there were a few glitches along the way (which is to be expected) but they did it for the price quoted and in the time quoted (except the shower glass - that was an extra 2 weeks to come in). You can see my comments on the thread about Shower Remodels a few threads down. My final comments were on the last page of the thread.

Edited to say the OP user has been removed from that thread so I took the reference off to his handle.
TLIAC
AG
I can tell you that they were signigicantly lower than my other bids. Giving you my cost won't really help you since the cost is dependent on the total scope of the job and type of materials used. Unless your remodel is exactly like mine your cost will be based on the above factors.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.