Addition Lighting and Electrical Design Advice?

690 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by The Fife
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The big addition project that's been held up for a bunch of reasons is getting close to happening and I could use a little feedback on the lighting design I put together. Right now I'm working specifically on the den and rear of the house right now and once that's done I'm moving on to the entry, front, and garage.

Here's what I have so far. Is there anything bad or that could be done better? 3rd pic is for context of the room only. The aquarium is a little mislocated and the door to that room swings into it and to the left. Not sure if the light switches should go ahead and to the left of the door, or immediately to the right.

Dr.Rumack
You're going to need a deeper aquarium so the sharks can school comfortably.

Too busy drinking right now to give the electrical much thought. We're having to move at least two boxes on our project this week. We'll see how much more they need to accommodate the fixtures we're hopefully getting in two weeks.
Construction is so damn fun right now. We can't even get straight wood from down south.
The Fife
I'll bump this one again later this morning with an updated drawing. Right now I'm working outlets and plan on starting the foyer this afternoon. Might as well do something while I'm laid up at home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.