Anybody Need A Mower?

2,050 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by YourFavAggie
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a Black & Decker cordless electric mower that I'm willing to give away to an Ag. It does need a new battery. It's been a great unit but we moved to a much larger property beyond its capacity. Will handle a standard lot with no problem.
Z3phyr
In College Station?
GarlandAg2012
AG
If in DFW I will take it.
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Texker
AG
Yep. Rockwall area.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Can I come grab it today? Email me at my handle at gmail if you don't mind.
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Texker
AG
Sorry for the delay. Now my sister may need it if her house purchase goes through as I don't think she has a mower but not 100% on what she plans to do for lawn care. Let me verify and get back to you in a few days.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Big tease !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Texker
AG
Yes, I have nothing better to do than tease TexAgs with a free mower that needs a battery. Are you angry over my generosity? That's a special kind of stupid.
Texker
AG
Sis says she wants the mower pending battery purchase.
YourFavAggie
AG
Texker said:

Yes, I have nothing better to do than tease TexAgs with a free mower that needs a battery. Are you angry over my generosity? That's a special kind of stupid.

Eyes of texas Crying
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.