Painting Brick

4,695 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggie_Family4
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChoppinDs40 said:

Rice and Fries said:

kubiak03 said:

Do not paint the brick. It's too hit it miss for folks regarding selling.

Looks horrible to me and I had no clue it has become popular. I don't think it has ever been popular.
But what about the pink brick on the house?! What looks worse?!
according to my builder... "If everyone had their wish, every house in this neighborhood would be painted some form of white or grey right now".

They're limiting how many homes can be light brick or painted right now due to the demand.

And this is a neighborhood where the low-end homes start at $550k right now.

Just saying.. it's popular and very much desired. White is classic. Just go to pinterest, you'll see.
As someone building a house with "Coral Grey" as the brick - no comment.
ChoppinDs40
AG
we liked snow mist but then a home 3 doors down had that... and then they said it would be 14 weeks. We also like white river rock but that was even longer.

We'll see how the paint goes. We love the color and how it looks today. Looks classic and cozy with light wood shutters and paver driveway and lighter wood colored shingles (not a bluish white, black window, modern style that a lot of people are doing.
expresswrittenconsent
The best painted brick is when someone creative decides to touch up the fireplace and you end up with lipstick red bricks and white painted grout.

The Fife
Ugh, that's BFH time. Kill it all and start over.
Fleen
Aggie Family 4, shoot me an email?

Fleen97 at gmail
Aggie_Family4
Sorry, didn't see this until today. Email sent.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.