Sod Installer - DFW

640 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexDill15
TravelAg2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for a sod installer in DFW?

Our front yard is in bad shape, so I'm getting some quotes for zoysia to be installed. What's there is pretty patchy (previous owners didn't take care of it and I wrote it off last season), so there would need to be some removal and minor grading.

I got one quote, but it feels quite high. Looking online, I'm seeing prices ~$250/pallet which would be under $3k for the 4800 sq ft of the front yard.

Not opposed to doing it myself, but wanted to see if there's anyone around that could do the install for me. (I just don't have any way of hauling away all the old grass and then renting tools like sod cutter and roller.)

Thanks!
mAgnoliAg
AG
With it being zoysia, the contractor's cost alone on the grass will be $2400-$2600. The removal can be pretty labor intensive.
TexDill15
AG
I've bought two pallets of sod for Sims in Euless. It was really good quality of grass.

His website says they don't install but work with a bunch of installers so you can probably give them a call and they can give you some contacts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.