Plumbed k-cup / Keurig recomendation

1,239 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Martin Q. Blank
Gilligan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The office has a Keurig K150 the plumbed version. It's our second one and it blows.

I am looking for a replacement to handle <5 people in the office on any given day.

Doesn't need to be fancy or do anything other than brew a single cup of coffee / tea in a short period of time.

Any help is appreciated.
Martin Q. Blank
They all blow. Get a simple coffee maker. Electric kettle for anyone needing tea.
ChoppinDs40
AG
get the dual keurig/coffee pot maker. Has a nice size reservoir in the back. about $100.
Gilligan
AG
ChoppinDs40 said:

get the dual keurig/coffee pot maker. Has a nice size reservoir in the back. about $100.
Has to have the water line setup. no reservoir filling.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Gilligan said:

ChoppinDs40 said:

Has to have the water line setup. no reservoir filling.

Why? Because Covid? Or no sink close by?
Gilligan
AG
I prefer to not have to fill up a reservoir when I have a direct water line right there.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Said you wanted one that didn't suck.
jtp01
AG
We drink ALOT of coffee at our home office between the wife, my father in law and me. We had one of those ninja coffee makers and it was fine. We ended up with a good ole mr coffee pot and since we have propane cooktop the wife keeps a kettle on it and it heats up plenty fast for her tea.

We are on well water and those pod coffee makers can't seem to hold up so we switched to the less expensive option.
Martin Q. Blank
Gilligan said:

I prefer to not have to fill up a reservoir when I have a direct water line right there.
If you HAVE to use the water line, get one of these. Even has a hot water option for tea.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.