Refrigerator stores online?

1,196 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gary79Ag
ComeAndTakeIt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for shopping besides Home Depot, Lowe's, & Amazon?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
We used something called Pressers. They are a big retailer up north. No tax if you buy from them while in Texas and free delivery. Also, add Best Buy, Sams and Costco to your list.
Quad Dog
AG
We just bought a new fridge. We went to Best Buy to look at different types to see what types of features we liked or didn't care about, and how much were were willing to pay for those features. Do you want french doors? French doors with a freezer drawer? In door ice/water dispenser? A thinner dispenser that takes up less freezer space? Each option seemed to add $200-500.
We then price compared at all of the websites listed so far. Went with Best Buy because they had the best price and fastest delivery date.
MGS
I believe Costco adds another year on top of the manufacture's standard warranty for appliances.
bmc13
AG
best buy worked great when I bought a freezer last summer
lunchbox
If you buy a Samsung from Best Buy, get their extended warranty....it is worth it for them to replace the ice maker when it goes out every year or so.

I bought mine in 2016 and they have replaced it 3 times. Warranty cost $120 or so...
davido
AG
Also check Factory Builder or local major dealers. They're usually very competitive and can often get things that are harder to find. Insert hoods. Drawer micros. Etc.
Gary79Ag
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

We used something called Pressers. They are a big retailer up north. No tax if you buy from them while in Texas and free delivery. Also, add Best Buy, Sams and Costco to your list.
Just to udate to your post...it's Plessers.com.
FincAg
AG
We remodeled our kitchen and used https://www.us-appliance.com/ they are out of Michigan. Slow to deliver but saved us a couple thousand dollars.
CS4LIFE
AJ Madison. I researched and found exactly what I wanted there (online), got a quote for all then requested quote from Buddy's. They met the quote and installed for same price. I actually saved freight charges.
Ewok It Out08
AG
Gary, could you email me ? I found a post where you DM'ed someone about a Screened in Back Porch, and I am looking for some recommendations as well. Much appreciated!
Gary79Ag
AG
Ewok It Out08 said:

Gary, could you email me at ewokitout at gmail dot com? I found a post where you DM'ed someone about a Screened in Back Porch, and I am looking for some recommendations as well. Much appreciated!
Email sent!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.