This is a PSA for all Houston area residents. I'm usually not one to go on here and warn others of doing business with a particular company but I feel this is in the best interest of most people. DO NOT hire Eyeon Security or Eyeon Intwgrated Systems to do any home automation or security install in your home.

I had an existing Honeywell Lyric system with (5) smoke/CO sensors, door sensors, etc that had been monitored by the previous owner. At the referral of a coworker I chose Eyeon. Huge mistake. Their technician came out and didn't have a clue what he was doing with Lyric. He attempted to pair a new door sensor that had broken and when he did, he set the alarm off to where he couldn't disarm. In fact, he had to unplug the siren, remove the lyric from the wall to stop the sound. They left my home 8/4 taking my Lyric with them to figure out a way into it again. They couldn't. They claim that when your Lyric controller(iPad looking thing) goes out that you must buy all new door sensors, motions, etc. because apparently those are all tied directly to that Lyric and changing the Lyric means you must also change our every single sensor. If true, worst design in history of designs. Honeywell ended up giving them all new equipment. They came out and finally installed it yesterday. I wake up this morning and the date shows 2/16/2021, a low battery in one of the brand new door sensors, and the entire system won't disarm with any code.

Maybe they are a decent monitoring system but don't allow them to install anything or mess with any of your own equipment. I've never seen anything like this in my life.