Granite/quartz fabricator -Katy Texas

1,153 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by third coast..
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Were looking for a fabricator to install a top for a vanity as well as several tub and shower locations as well. We found the slab, just need to get it fabricated.

Anyone recommend anyone or have any ideas on $/sqft?

Post removed:
by user
drummer0415
AG
I just used this guy for the exact same situation. Was happy with his work.

Jose
(832) 444-3459
one MEEN Ag
AG
Humberto Castro Jr
(832) 526-0843

He installed our countertops and is coming out this week to install the leftover stone as a fireplace surround.

All the contractors will have a stone provider they get a good deal through. His was galaxy stone in Houston. Had no issues with the stone and the price was great. Got leathered black pearl granite and love it.

Here's his Facebook page showing his work.

https://m.facebook.com/castrosstonecreations/

allMondjoy
Marbleline near Brookshire and Katy off Hwy 90 is top notch fabricator/installer. Ask for Phil
ForeverAg
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

Humberto Castro Jr
(832) 526-0843

He installed our countertops and is coming out this week to install the leftover stone as a fireplace surround.

All the contractors will have a stone provider they get a good deal through. His was galaxy stone in Houston. Had no issues with the stone and the price was great. Got leathered black pearl granite and love it.

Here's his Facebook page showing his work.

https://m.facebook.com/castrosstonecreations/

He is coming out tomorrow to take a look for me. Thanks for this reply.
ForeverAg
AG
Alright well Humberto never came out between the 10-12 and didn't reply back to any of my text or calls. Not sure what happened but I wouldn't be able to recommend him based on this experience.
Texasclipper
AG
ForeverAg said:

Alright well Humberto never came out between the 10-12 and didn't reply back to any of my text or calls. Not sure what happened but I wouldn't be able to recommend him based on this experience.
Why do so many contractors pull this stunt? If you don't want the job, just say so and don't waste people's time.
evestor1
They are not pulling any stunts. In Houston subs work for so low margin that they take every job they can get. Sometimes this interferes w answering the phone.

He'll call back.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.