Grill natural gas conversion kit

1,253 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by austinag1997
ReloadAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Weber's website says they don't offer a conversion kit but does anyone know of a way around this? I'd like to connect my LP Weber to a natural gas port on the side of the house.
Whoop Delecto
AG
TexAg1987
ReloadAg said:

Weber's website says they don't offer a conversion kit but does anyone know of a way around this? I'd like to connect my LP Weber to a natural gas port on the side of the house.

I think Weber has regulators at each knob. This means that you need to change the oriface at each

https://bbqfuelconversions.com/shop/ols/products/natural-gas-ng-conversion-kit-for-weber-summit-es-620-front-controls

***edit. You need to look for your particular model. I couldn't get the right link to copy.
62strat
AG
Weber is notoriously not interchangeable between LP and NG. Lots of DIY I would imagine.

austinag1997
AG
I can tell you that I converted my gas range from natural gas to propane. I had to swap out every orifice. 2 in each burner, and 2 in the oven.

The orifice openings are different for each. Pretty sure the regulator was the same, but admit I have forgotten about that. I may have had to add a 2nd regulator inline.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.