Serious draft

1,017 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BrazosDog02
Slim Isle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This has only occurred once so far . Yesterday I was working outside in the yard for a couple hours. No breeze. At all. My son and I opened the side door to the house and it flew open with force and there appeared to be wind inside the house. It was so forceful that the door jerked from my hand and flew open. It wasn't a breeze. It was a like a big wind. I thought I had left a door or window open but I checked and no nothing was open. Got any explanations for me?
Gary79Ag
AG
Was your wife inside the house at the time...could she have farted?

Jk...sorry, couldn't help myself...I've got nothing...
Slim Isle
Real funny. Thanks for all the tips
flown-the-coop
AG
Could have been another door was cracked or open and when you opened that door you felt the wind and the other door closed, hence why you didn't find the other door open.

We have north facing front door and south facing back door, if one of those doors is open and the wind is kicking, you open the other door and it will rip the door from your hand and slam the other one.
Post removed:
by user
Slim Isle
It's a really old house like almost 200 years so .. nothing hi tech going on in there
AgTDub
AG
Ghosts. Was there anything weird in the kitchen?
Slim Isle
TDub Always
BrazosDog02
AG
We have an old house. It's not quite 200 yet. My advice is to just wait for a couple of days until you have A new problem to occupy your mind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.