Anyone used Romanstone Hardscapes before for DIY fireplace kits?

4,511 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bob_Ag
Bob_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Came across this on an ad and thought it looked pretty cool. They sell DIY kits for outdoor fireplaces, firepits, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, etc. Just curious if anyone had any experience with them. You can look at the reviews for customer pictures which look pretty good.

Website

Builder93
AG
I have never heard of them, but several paver manufacturers make kits similar to this. I'm sure it will be fine. I don't know where you are located, but I would recommend checking for local plants. With concrete products, the closer the plant, the lower the cost.

If you do it, I would recommend a concrete foundation or at the minimum, use 10" of stabilized sand.
Bob_Ag
AG
Builder93 said:

I have never heard of them, but several paver manufacturers make kits similar to this. I'm sure it will be fine. I don't know where you are located, but I would recommend checking for local plants. With concrete products, the closer the plant, the lower the cost.

If you do it, I would recommend a concrete foundation or at the minimum, use 10" of stabilized sand.
Thanks, probably a ways off from doing this, but curious about others thoughts. Yea, I've since looked and noticed other competitors as well, but I do appreciate the effort this company has gone on their instructional videos and such. Doesn't look complicated, just labor intensive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.