Geogrid?

1,474 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggietaco
evestor1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone ever use this under turf? I have a place in Upper Harris County with unstable soil and wanted to know if anyone has used it under grass (specifically burmuda or zoiysa)

I will definitely be using it on the sideyard for a golf cart to drive over. I am wondering if this would go well under the actual yard with only foot traffic (8000-10000sf)
Pahdz
i haven't, but depending on how sightly your side yard is where you want to drive the golf cart, have you thought of grass pavers?
Builder93
AG
Geogrid works well if you prepare the substrate the way they say. I mean this. Do what the specifications show. Don't just lay it over native soil.

It also hides better than concrete paver type products.
agcivengineer
AG
If you ever want to dig in your yard....that would be a nightmare. Id find any other way that that.
Post removed:
by user
ravingfans
AG
here's two great options for you:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108492669175146/search/?callsite=commerce_mktplace_www_hoisted_pdp&hoisted_item=497441527494192&ref=global_search_marketplace_pill_tab&query=cowboys%20turf

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108492669175146/search/?callsite=commerce_mktplace_www_hoisted_pdp&hoisted_item=472707100101968&ref=global_search_marketplace_pill_tab&query=cowboys%20turf
Builder93
AG
I just re-read this. I thought you were only using it under a golf cart area. I would not using under the yard for general foot traffic.
Aggietaco
AG
What's the point behind using it in areas that receive foot traffic only? If you're concerned about your yard settling, there are other ways to mitigate that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.