Milogranite

2,036 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Comeby!
bdgol07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Learn me the ways of its usage

I have a buddy that swears by it and says it is dummy proof. Is it really that easy?
62strat
AG
bdgol07 said:

Learn me the ways of its usage

I have a buddy that swears by it and says it is dummy proof. Is it really that easy?
Are you asking about some special type of counter top or fertilizer?
bdgol07
AG
Fertilizer. He just spreads it by itself apparently
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Spread it just like any fertilizer. Only difference is to put out more than you're used to. Apply in multiple different directions to prevent streaking. Doesn't need to be watered in immediately. Warning..it stinks.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Builder93
AG
Look into Micro-Life. Just as good, maybe better and from Houston.
Bob_Ag
AG
It's good stuff. Keeps the soil healthy and will result in a nice green up in time.
7yrplan
AG
I use it and like it. I live in Utah so I'm putting it on Kentucky BG. I use it in addition to my normal feeding schedule. I put it on pretty heavy, it's pretty much dummy proof. I throw it down, Memorial Day, July forth, Labor Day and thanksgiving.
txaggie_08
AG
As others have said, it's basically dummy proof. Cannot oversupply it. It's made from human sewage too, so you got that going for you. I can't remember exactly but it's basically the byproduct of broken down human sewage out of Milwaukee.
Pepper Brooks
AG
It's pretty dummy proof but make sure to sweep/blow any pellets that land on the sidewalk/driveway back into the grass as it can stain concrete.
Comeby!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.