Metal Roof Contractors - Houston Area (south)

1,214 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rancher1953
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody here have any recommendations for standing seam metal roof contractors in the Houston area? I"m about 35 miles due south of town near Manvel/Angleton. Looks like I need to go ahead and replace the roof based on the recommendation from the insurance adjustor, so trying to get ahead of the game on looking at quotes.

I know SS will cost more than replacement with traditional asphalt shingles. I'm willing to pay the difference up to a degree, especially if I can pretty much eliminate roof issues from here on out by doing so. And I generally hate the dark heat generating asphalt shingles anyway.
shalackin
AG
Message BrazosDog02
rancher1953
Contact Muller Metal in Rosenberg for your material. They will send someone out and give you an estimate of the cost. I also used one of their preferred contractors when I did my roof. His company name is Done Right Const. the owners name is Gilbert Garcia. I highly recommend them. My metal roof will be the last one I will ever buy. Be aware if you want to get an large insurance discount for having a metal roof on your home the metal sheet must have the proper markings which indicate the certification rating. Muller has this on theirs. I was going to buy from a cheaper company in LaGrange but they did not put the certification ratings on their products. This would have void the insurance coverage for roof damage.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.