Washer Issue

378 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Gary79Ag
AggieDub04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a Maytag Neptune TL washer. Older but with a touch screen. Came with the house. It's had issues spinning for a year now and recently has started overflowing because the water going into the washer doesn't stop when it goes to the spin cycle. We can typically reset and it's fine but we can't run the washer while we're away or at night. Any experience with this issue?
AtlAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe something is holding open the incoming water valve or something blocking the draining water?

I had an issue where the washer wouldn't drain, it turned out to be edger strings that I'd left if my pockets that were preventing the drain from fully engaging.
Gary79Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ask the experts at AppliancePartsPros...

If you are a DIYer, contact the pros at AppliancePartsPros.com to assist with troubleshooting. Free and they have experts that are available 24/7 to respond to your inquiries. Just call or click on their radial button in upper left of their website...

AppliancePartsPros
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gary79Ag said:

Ask the experts at AppliancePartsPros...

If you are a DIYer, contact the pros at AppliancePartsPros.com to assist with troubleshooting. Free and they have experts that are available 24/7 to respond to your inquiries. Just call or click on their radial button in upper left of their website...

AppliancePartsPros
That site is a great resource. Their prices aren't too bad either. Sure, you can find it a buck or two cheaper, but their site has helped me fix 3-4 different appliances which saved me several hundred bucks.
Gary79Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Gary79Ag said:

Ask the experts at AppliancePartsPros...

If you are a DIYer, contact the pros at AppliancePartsPros.com to assist with troubleshooting. Free and they have experts that are available 24/7 to respond to your inquiries. Just call or click on their radial button in upper left of their website...

AppliancePartsPros
That site is a great resource. Their prices aren't too bad either. Sure, you can find it a buck or two cheaper, but their site has helped me fix 3-4 different appliances which saved me several hundred bucks.
Plus, if the part (either electrical or mechanical) that they recommend needing replacement to resolve the issue actually does not resolve it, you can return the part for 100% full refund. No questions asked!

I had a problem with a fridge years ago that they noted it was one of 2 circuit card assemblies (CCA) that could be causing my issue. I was needing to repair it ASAP as I was in the process of selling the house. The first resolved the issue so I returned the second and received my full refund.

FYI, several of the guys/gals that work for them are retired repair personnel so they have lots of knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing all types of appliances, etc.
AggieDub04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So when I search the model number the issue is listed as a top issue with a link. I think the link is broken because it leads back to the main site. Any idea on how to find the right link?
Gary79Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggieDub04 said:

So when I search the model number the issue is listed as a top issue with a link. I think the link is broken because it leads back to the main site. Any idea on how to find the right link?
Not sure what the issue is but just click on the "Chat With A Pro" radial button at the upper left portion of their home page and they'll help you out...
Page 1 of 1
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.