Electrician in Houston

1,919 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a recommendation for an electrician in the Houston area? Just bought a new house and I am wanting to get some can lights put in before we move in while prep and painting is being done.

Thanks
tukAg10
AG
What part of Houston? I just used a guy in the Spring Branch/Katy area that was reliable and reasonably priced
barnacle bob
AG
Hey tuk,

I'm in SB area and looking for a good electrician, can you share your contact?

I wasn't happy with the last crew I used.

BB
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Had a good experience with Danny Hixon of Thor Enterprises. Had a tree take out an electrical drop. Replaced box and brought system up to code immediately on a Sunday. 713.253.6159
YellAg2004
AG
I used Mark Luchak to install a generator connection for me after he was recommended here, and I would definitely use him again. Very responsive via phone and text as we worked through some issues I had with my existing panel to accommodate the connection.

Mark Luchak
(281) 450-2673
Marvin_Zindler
AG
YellAg2004 said:

I used Mark Luchak to install a generator connection for me after he was recommended here, and I would definitely use him again. Very responsive via phone and text as we worked through some issues I had with my existing panel to accommodate the connection.

Mark Luchak
(281) 450-2673
Mark is A+++++ I've used him on a number of jobs. Best price and hardest working.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.