3D Construction rendering

1,416 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
jskin261
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are looking for a company/person who can do some 3D renderings of a covered patio addition to our house. Any recommendations/advice/cost for this would be much appreciated!
ABATTBQ11
AG
I might be able to. I started my career of writing in 3D models for commercial construction. Gmail my user name.
AggieSam02
AG
Most reputable contractors should certainly be able to provide for you, even if a deposit is required.

We offer this as part of our process if you're in the Houston area.

Creekstone Outdoor Living
ABATTBQ11
AG
Depending on what he needs, I'd probably do it for free.
chipotle
You can do some passable images with photo matching on sketch up
jskin261
Was playing around with Sketch Up but not sure if my skill level will produce what I want. Just sent an email to ABATTBQ11.
PabloSerna
AG
I do VR now with all my clients. But I don't work for free. I use ArchiCAD and Lumion 9.

+Pablo

ABATTBQ11
AG
Replied
ABATTBQ11
AG
PabloSerna said:

I do VR now with all my clients. But I don't work for free. I use ArchiCAD and Lumion 9.

+Pablo

We do this with some of ours using Enscape along with SketchUp or Revit, but we're purely commercial construction. The size of projects typically gets to be a little prohibitive unless the architect is building a model, in which case they'll be doing it. Sometimes we'll build conceptual models specifically for decision making very early on when the A/E doesn't have one though. It can help guide the process and define scope much better than napkin sketches or basic layouts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.