Outdoor Speakers

1,746 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by cadetjay02
Texker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those who have a pool or otherwise spend time in the backyard what is your sound set-up?
Snipes
AG
I have a poor mans Sonos. I have two waterproof Sony Bluetooth speakers that can pair with each other. I occasionally hook them up to chromecast audio if I want synced audio inside and outside the house. Works great for me without having to spend a fortune or pull wires.
cena05
AG
I have the Sonos Connect Amp and run the speaker wire outside and to a Klipsch rock speaker. Been working well so far.
rlb28
AG
I want these: Bose Free Space 51 Outdoor In-Ground Speakers

I've heard them at Sugar Land Town Center and they are amazing. A lot of places have these dispersed in flower beds like at malls. But the whole setup is hard-wired and you need a receiver, etc...

I just use a bluetooth Ion Rock Blocker. The sound is good also.

Hoping someone has a review of this also.... Monster GLO Outdoor Multi - Color Lantern Speaker
ftworthag02
AG
I'm running the sonos connect amp w/ paradigm outdoor speakers and it works great.
htxag09
AG
Sonos also has outdoor speakers now.
Texker
AG
ftworthag02 said:

I'm running the sonos connect amp w/ paradigm outdoor speakers and it works great.
Oh, man. I've had a pair of paradigm bookshelf speakers for years that I love. Didn't think to look at them for outdoor products.
agdoc2001
AG
htxag09 said:

Sonos also has outdoor speakers now.

They are just Sonance outdoor speakers with Sonos branding - nothing special.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ftworthag02
AG
One of my customers was the manager of a high end home theater company here in Fort Worth and "gave me a good deal" on the paradigm speakers. They're great speakers
cadetjay02
AG
I have a pair of Polk Atrium 6's out by the pool and they're hardwired inside. They make more than enough noise and the bass is nice coming from under the patio cover.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.