Looking for good yard shoes

1,728 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gary79Ag
Txmoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Curious if anybody has found a good yard shoe that doesn't break the bank. I usually just wear an old pair of sneakers but they get wet, and wear down quickly.
who?mikejones
AG
Combat boots
jtraggie99
AG
I just use an old pair of water-proof hiking boots or rubber boots. Parts of the sole were coming off the hiking boots, so they were no longer good for that purpose, but they work great around the yard. The rubber boots are great for chemical related stuff (fertilizer, herbicides, etc.), as they rinse off easy enough.
water turkey
?itemid=12101708
aggeeme
I buy these brown shoes from Academy that i use at the barn and in my yard. I love them. $19.99. I have had two pair in 16 years. They are slip on which I love. Rubber sole on the bottom, suede uppers. Comfortable. Awesome.
BrazosDog02
AG
Work boots or rubber boots. That's what I use. If its light duty work, then I just throw on my crocs. Yep..crocs. F--- you all, they are awesome.
htownag99
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

Work boots or rubber boots. That's what I use. If its light duty work, then I just throw on my crocs. Yep..crocs. F--- you all, they are awesome.
This. crocs (or similar cheap rubber shoes) are perfect for yard work ONLY! Only worn in the confines of my yard, but they are great to get muddy, grassy, etc.
Gary79Ag
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

+1 on the Crocs...wear`em all the time!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.