Contractor Recommendations - Looking to Add a bonus room in The Woodlands

1,583 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by cbminers
cbminers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We moved into a new build in The Woodlands in 2017. It is a single story with a large open attic space over the front half of the house. I'm looking for recommendations for a contractor to do a turn key bonus room addition in this space.

The job will include the addition of a stairwell and a ~250-300 sq ft multi-use room and small bathroom.

TIA
Ag_07
AG
Call Cole with Houston Custom Remodeling @ 713-998-6850

They're wrapping up our kitchen/living room remodel this week. They did a fantastic job.

cbminers
AG
Thanks will give him a call.
BudAg97
AG
I am interested in doing the same thing. Let me know how your consultation goes, if you don't mind.
cbminers
AG
Will do. It might be a few weeks before i reach out.
btalking
AG
Matt with Sneller Custom Homes and Remodeling. Built our house in '16 and a good Ag.
SweaterVest
AG
Did y'all end up getting quotes? My wife is trying to get me to consider this at our house. It's a two story with only the master and a short hallway upstairs, and a walk through door from the hallway to the attic. She wants to have a small nursery finished out so when we have our first kid the nursery will be upstairs. It's a really old house and I'm not sure if the cost will be worth it.
cbminers
AG
I haven't done anything with this yet but I will report back if/when I meet with these guys.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.