Dishwasher Won't Fill

7 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gary79Ag
waco_aggie05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a dishwasher that's not cleaning well (and I don't mean my wife).

Best I can tell is it is not filling with water. It has good water pressure and starts to fill but its like its stuck in 'draining' mode. Float valve is not clogged and 'clicks' between full or not. Could the float valve 'relay' still be bad or what else would cause it to stay in 'drain' vs letting it fill up?

The pump does work and can spray when it has water but appears to just be getting starved of water.
Gary79Ag
AG
Contact the good people and experts at ApplicancePartsPros,com to assist you in troubleshooting your issue. It's free and they can pinpoint the culprit for you. Their POC links are in the upper left hand portion of their website...

Appliance Parts Pros

And if you order a repair part from them and it doesn't resolve your issue, you can return it for a 100% refund, no questions asked. They've saved me hundreds of dollars over the years troubleshooting repair issues that I fixed myself with their assistance without having to pay a repair person for service calls, etc.
waco_aggie05
AG
Thanks Gary. I just found the culprit. The solenoid to divert water between reuse or drain was seized up in the drain position. I will keep them in mind for next time.
Gary79Ag
AG
You're welcome...and happy to see you resolved it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.