Anybody use True Green for the Lawn Care?

2,063 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JSKolache
DartAg1970
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am thinking about hiring them. My yard is crap and evidently I have no idea what I am doing because everything I try to do is only making it worse. Anybody have any experience with them or have any recommendations?
TSUAggie
What's your location?
Baron von Bulsh
I'm in the same situation and am considering using True Green or a similar service.

I live in Pearland but haven't started researching options yet.
JSKolache
AG
Randy Lemmon DIY methods and hand pulling some weeds will get you 90% of the way there.
ftworthag02
AG
Would call a local supplier like lesco or site one and ask for
A independent recommendation.
tiny_torpedo
AG
I have been considering Tru Green also. I have tried Randy's schedule but just can't seem to figure it out. My yard is just overrun with clover. Worst in the neighborhood. In Southeast Texas - Beaumont area.
Ovalo
AG
They are doing a good job for me.

They lock in the price so as long as I stay with them, same price every year. I'm starting 3rd year. Pay annually so cheaper.
chick79
AG
Been using them over 15 years. It's worth it!
Aggiewes
AG
I have been using Nutrigreen for about 4-5 years. My yard was overrun in a big way before. Now it looks great. Worth it if you aren't into this as a DIY guy.
DartAg1970
AG
To the person asking my location, I am in Humble.

To the person saying Randy Lemmon and hand pulling, I have been doing that for almost three years and the yard is still terrible. More and more of my yard is becoming strictly weed and/or just disappearing entirely.

Time for the professionals in my opinion.
"Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, leads first to conformity and then to despotism."
JSKolache
AG
tiny_torpedo said:

I have been considering Tru Green also. I have tried Randy's schedule but just can't seem to figure it out. My yard is just overrun with clover. Worst in the neighborhood. In Southeast Texas - Beaumont area.
Clover is the hardest to smoke. Spend a week pulling it by hand, and then randys will keep it gone. It sets runners and allllll those patches are connected. Total beetch to get it all. True green aint gonna get it either...
JSKolache
AG
DartAg1970 said:

To the person asking my location, I am in Humble.

To the person saying Randy Lemmon and hand pulling, I have been doing that for almost three years and the yard is still terrible. More and more of my yard is becoming strictly weed and/or just disappearing entirely.

Time for the professionals in my opinion.
Yeah that blows. Turf might be shot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.