Roofer in Humble TX?

1,114 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Vgrainger
DartAg1970
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a reliable roofer in Humble?
BrazosDog02
AG
www.tcbelitefleet.com

If you give them a call, let them know how you heard about them.
redag06
Had a great experience with shamrock roofing in spring.
BrazosDog02
AG
My email is in my profile (username @ gmail). Whether you call or use us or not, I am MORE THAN HAPPY to answer questions for you in regards to whomever you select in order to make sure the contractor you select is doing what they are supposed to be doing.
nawghead99
AG
I used Braun's Roofing in early April 2018 - of the three I had to bid this was only one who actually walked the roof to prepare estimate, on time start and finish (start about 7:30 done by 2pm), cleaned up great. House is a one story, no significant pitch to roof, no chimney. https://www.braunsroofing.com/
Vgrainger
AG
Hello! We have done quite a few re-roofs for TexAgs users. We can typically tear off the old roof and install new in one day (highly advisable with the unpredictable weather). We have never been called back about one of our roofs leaking. Would be happy to come out and meet you to give a free estimate. Please give us, Envision Renovations, a call at 713-425-3799. Also feel free to check out some of our recent work on Facebook or EnvisionYourHome.com. Thanks, Vince Grainger, Class of '08.
DartAg1970
AG
For those that responded pitching your company, do you also do patio extensions? Currently, I do not have a covered back patio and so I am thinking it would be easier to do that at the same time as the roof replacement.
Vgrainger
AG
We, Envision Renovations, can also handle your patio extension as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.