Need help identifying laminate flooring.

779 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jt2hunt
The Russy Pooh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's 9 years old so I doubt they make it anymore and don't remember the brand. The numbers on the back are less than helpful. I've Googled all combinations but no luck.

TIA
OlRock
AG
I can't see your picture, but take it to floor and decor and they can probably find you a good enough match? Maybe?
DriftwoodAg
AG
what are you needing to do? Laminate floorings seem to be discontinued regularly, so you are probably SOL on that. We needed to fix the laminate in my parent's house a few years ago and decided to completely redo the small room with something close and then used the ones we pulled from that room to fix the kitchen/dining room
The Russy Pooh
I need a couple of boxes, maybe one would do it to relay the floor and replaced ones that were damaged. Problem is this flooring is laid in more than half my house. I may just tile the living room where new planks are needed.
The Russy Pooh
I had built a subfloor to level a sunk in living area. Dish washer leaked under said floor ruining it. The underlayment saved the laminate and I was hoping to just drop it down to original level but some pieces need to be replaced. It's a long shot. Local guy thinks it's shaw. I will try to update photo so it works.
jt2hunt
AG
Can you rob enough from a closet or under appliances?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.