New Dishwasher rec's

2,052 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Red Fishing Ag93
Red Fishing Ag93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The old one won't power up anymore so time for a new one. I looked into repairing the old but apparently it is the computer board, and not worth it.

From what I've read online I'm liking Bosch.

Which are the best, probably $500-$700 range? Also any new features out there that are likable and worth the cost?

Thanks!
Absolute
AG
We put a whirlpool WDT970SAHZ into our old house at the start of the year before selling last month. Was really happy with it. Around 500 on black Friday sale.

Features to look for:
Quiet is nice
Stainless tub works better
Third rack at top was surprisingly useful.
Van Buren Boy
AG
Very happy with our kitchenaid.
Ikanizer
AG
We just put in a Samsung model DW80K7050UG.
You can barely tell its running even when you are standing right next to it.
ftworthag02
AG
Happy with our kitchenaid
https://texags.com/forums/61/topics/2989378
Whitetail
AG
Bosch
Martin Q. Blank
Bosch 300 with third rack on sale for $600. Great deal.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-300-24-in-Stainless-Steel-Recessed-Handle-Dishwasher-with-Third-Rack-Actual-23-5625-in-ENERGY-STAR/1000200339
Whitetail
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Bosch 300 with third rack on sale for $600. Great deal.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-300-24-in-Stainless-Steel-Recessed-Handle-Dishwasher-with-Third-Rack-Actual-23-5625-in-ENERGY-STAR/1000200339
I've never seen the Bosch's go on sale...this model being on clearance is a good deal.
Hwy30East
Another vote for Bosch.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Appreciate all the responses.
I'd seen that Bosch deal right before posting. It seems too good to pass up. Ordered. Free delivery too!
Vernada
AG
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Appreciate all the responses.
I'd seen that Bosch deal right before posting. It seems too good to pass up. Ordered. Free delivery too!
I got a Bosch Benchmark Pocket unit two years ago.

All I can say is that it is awesome. Dead quiet. Cleans pretty much anything we throw at it. Holds a ton.

[url=https://www.bosch-home.com/us/productslist/home-appliances/SHP7PT55UC][/url]
http://www.bosch-home.com/us/productslist/home-appliances/SHP7PT55UC
JSKolache
AG
Thread on this a few days back
Gary79Ag
AG
JSKolache said:

Thread on this a few days back
Here it is...New Dishwasher rec's

https://texags.com/forums/61/topics/2989378

Texker
AG
Had a Bosch for years. Solid machine that worked flawlessly. Just moved to a house with a Kenmore. Replacing with a Bosch as soon as possible.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Just bought a bosch from slickdeals post.

They're delivering on Tuesday.
The Fife
My parents finally have a problem with their Bosch. Mom suspects that the upper spray am is dripping into the dishwasher when it's off - something is leaking in there anyway and I can't diagnose it from a half dozen states away.

It's the first complaint I've heard about a newer Bosch anyway.
Gary79Ag
AG
The Fife said:

My parents finally have a problem with their Bosch. Mom suspects that the upper spray am is dripping into the dishwasher when it's off - something is leaking in there anyway and I can't diagnose it from a half dozen states away.

Hey Fife...might try this...you helped me with my heated floor system and maybe I can help you too! Good luck!!!

Contact the experts at AppliancePartsPros to get their free expert advice on how to repair their unit. Their contact info is in the upper left hand corner of their website linked below.

AppliancePartsPros.com
The Fife
Gary79Ag said:

The Fife said:

Hey Fife...might try this...you helped me with my heated floor system and maybe I can help you too! Good luck!!!

Contact the experts at AppliancePartsPros to get their free expert advice on how to repair their unit. Their contact info is in the upper left hand corner of their website linked below.

AppliancePartsPros.com
I tried - my parents are 1,500 miles away and dad is too lazy to install anything. About the best I'd be able to do is take a stab at it and try and swap the part next time I fly over there. I said he should just call someone - otherwise it's something they'll just end up living with for the next decade or more that's a general nuisance. I'm told the inside of the dishwasher stays damp unless you're careful not to touch the spray arm.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Got ours installed this weekend and it is much, much better than the cheap Frigidaire that was in there. Liking the 3rd rack, cleans like a champ, and quiet.
chickencoupe16
AG
I bought one too. I've read in some places that some Bosch models you have to buy a cord separately. Is that the case with this one?
Guitarsoup
AG
I met mine at church.
Fleen
Guitarsoup said:

I met mine at church.
There it is...
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Also, if you buy from Lowes and have them deliver it, be prepared to wait at home all day for it, regardless of what time they promised it would arrive.

Calling them will get answers like "The driver was stuck in the mud."
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
chickencoupe16 said:

I bought one too. I've read in some places that some Bosch models you have to buy a cord separately. Is that the case with this one?

I used the cord from my old dishwasher, splicing into a junction box provided by Bosch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.