Appliance retail with best warranty service?

494 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Whitetail
nomad2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've had a washer with service warranty from Sears at my business for ages, and it's broken a few times. Each time it takes at least a month for them to properly repair it; but this last time has gotten absurd. We have 5 boxes of parts sitting in the maintenance room for the last 49 days, gone through 4 technician appointments with each one saying the parts aren't the correct ones.

Thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a new one. Anyone have recommendations on retailers and if they've had good experiences with warranty service?
Whitetail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
nomad2007 said:

We've had a washer with service warranty from Sears at my business for ages, and it's broken a few times. Each time it takes at least a month for them to properly repair it; but this last time has gotten absurd. We have 5 boxes of parts sitting in the maintenance room for the last 49 days, gone through 4 technician appointments with each one saying the parts aren't the correct ones.

Thinking of just biting the bullet and buying a new one. Anyone have recommendations on retailers and if they've had good experiences with warranty service?
Not the answer to the question you are asking, but if it were me, I would buy a new one and use the website www.appliancepartspros.com to fix the issue myself. For hard stuff, I'd hire a local guy that would come to my house. For the money you pay with the warranty service, you could have a local guy come and fix all your problems.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.