Window World coming out today

2,464 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by chipotle
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I searched old threads and found a few comments. Back in the day I sold windows for The Home Depot and they were expensive. I think in 2018 all the vinyl windows are pretty much the same in terms of quality, etc... I know you can buy a good, better, best window.

Anyone care to give a price approximation per window from Window World or a review on their purchase?
Aggietaco
AG
Thought I had my old WW quote saved, but I don't. WW was second lowest of the 4 prices I got when we replaced our last year. I went with the contractor I did based on recommendations, but they were right on top of WW's pricing.
miley
AG
We've had WW windows for approx 18 months. The ordering and install went great and the windows themselves look and function just like day one.

Final price was a hair over $300 per window.
southernboy1
AG
$550-600 per window. Depending on the size. That's double pane argon if I remember right. Just watch out for the sales pitch. I don't know your location but I am south of San Antone and went with Eddie the window guy and very satisfied. I saved about $75 a window.
rlb28
AG
southernboy1 said:

$550-600 per window. Depending on the size. That's double pane argon if I remember right. Just watch out for the sales pitch. I don't know your location but I am south of San Antone and went with Eddie the window guy and very satisfied. I saved about $75 a window.
I've pretty much already decided to do it. The prices ya'll have posted seem in line. I'm literally gonna tell the guy I'm not listening to a sales pitch. Like I said I sold windows 15 years ago and I know the pitch. I just want him to measure and give me a price. Thanks for the input everyone.
rlb28
AG
16 windows for $9,900. Extra $2,400 because my wife wanted a "color" instead of just white.
MEENag
AG
My mom is about to get hers replaced by Window World. Earlier poster was right, just a hair over $300 each.
CapCity12thMan
AG

Quote:

I know the pitch

...so what is the pitch?

ABATTBQ11
AG
CapCity12thMan said:

Quote:

I know the pitch

...so what is the pitch?

A waste of time
Mom Class of '03,'05 and '09
S
Window World in April 2012 was $4000 for 12 windows
CapCity12thMan
AG
I realize its a waste of time but would like to know when someone is delivering it so I can then stop and avoid it

chipotle
13k estimate from window world today out in austin (25 windows). Listened to the pitch. Good information to know and anwered lots of questions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.