Electricity EZ

994 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gvine07
mosdefn14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone using them? I got something in the mail few weeks back where they are a "partner" with the association. Similar idea to energy ogre, but they donate a portion their fee to charity of your choice (the association being one choice). Apparently the long play is to aggregate once they have enough customers on the same delivery network.

Got a quote from them. My only hesitation is there is there seems to be no reviews or talk of them on the internet other than their own website and Facebook. Legit or no?

They quoted me at 5.6/kwh after their fee (before delivery charges), and I haven't been able to find better than 9.7 on a contract myself.
Gary79Ag
AG
No idea about them but the following is info regarding EO:

EO has me on a 12 mth contract with Reliant...

Last bill was $131.86 for 1,565 KWH which equates to $0.0843/KWH total (Energy Charge/ONCOR and taxes)
Energy charge only is $54.17 which equates to $0.041/KWH
gvine07
AG
My wife and I just signed up with them. I think we officially started service with them last week, so we don't have a ton of experience with them yet.

My wife shops around every time an energy contract comes up. At first we could get the best rate signing a 2-year contract with Reliant (our old provider), but we were thinking energy prices are going to be lower next year. Next thing we know that offer expired.

After that expired Electricity EZ was able to get us the best quote available, and we'll be paying smaller fees than Energy Ogre.

One thing to note, we signed up using the Association link. Even though we did the 10% discount members was not reflected in the first draft of our contract. I called them and they changed the contract and sent it over within an hour or so. I wasn't happy their system didn't catch it, but I was happy that they fixed it so quickly.

They seem legit at this point.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.