Any washing machine experts on here?

1,433 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gary79Ag
Gabster43213
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a question to pose but do not know if this is the best forum.
03_Aggie
Well....pose the question and let's see. May end up being something simple that doesn't require an expert.
sts7049
AG
what other forum on texags would you post it on?
Whitetail
AG
You'll get a recommendation to go to the "repair help" page on http://www.appliancepartspros.com/ unless one of us can help you with it. The company will work with you to diagnose the problem and they can sell you the parts to fix the unit.
Gabster43213
I have a relatively new Kenmore washing machine. I went to turn the water level know from Miedium to extra small and put too much force on it to point where the knob went past the Extra Small line and now is in an area where there is great resistance. I am unable to turn the knob in either direction.

It appears as though our machine is washing on the Extra Small level. I did not know if this might be a relatively easy fix if we remove the knob.
Gabster43213
Have not yet replaced the part but the machine now has a life of its own. Runs without switching cycles. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.
sts7049
AG
follow whitetails advice
Gary79Ag
AG
sts7049 said:

follow whitetails advice
^^^^
THIS
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.