Developers tearing down my fence in my yard. Inputs please

9,780 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gary79Ag
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Definitely the latter! It was a 7 inch pecan. I'll take the check and plant 3 smaller sugar maples along the fence line in the fall.
Satellite of Love
Make sure they put the new fence ON the property line and not 1' on your side. Contractor has already screwed up, and he will probably do it again.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Splitag
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Make sure they put the new fence ON the property line and not 1' on your side. Contractor has already screwed up, and he will probably do it again.
Quote:

BTW, the cedar fence was to be set back about half a foot on their property. After I had the convo with the owner, and he left, I took a case of water and 10 hotdogs with baked beans out to the Mexican workers. There were a few trees just inside their side. My new best friend, Endolpho agreed to cheat the fence back another foot to save these trees and keep them on my "new" property. He was also happy that the owner was now going to pay them extra to dig up the posts. Win-win.
Gary79Ag
AG
So, just to get some clarification Southlake...is Randy Cody the contractor?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.