SA Pool Builder

1,771 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by crag78
poet0715
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought I would see if I could get some input from the TexAgs community before we make initial contact.

My wife and I are thinking of putting in a pool at our place in San Antonio. Anyone have any experience or recommendations for a Pool Builder in the San Antonio area? We have been looking at Cody Pools and Keith Zars to begin with but wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations.

We would want to start building in 6 months at the most. Can anyone provide some input on the following:

1) A rough guestimate for a basic in-ground, volleyball type pool.
2) How long a typical quote ia good for

Any help is much appreciated!
civil08
AG
You can reach out to Mike Kane at Artisan Pool & Spa, 210-396-8779. He is my BIL's best friend and installed a pool for a close family friend. I don't have any idea where he falls with pricing but it would give you another bid.
poet0715
AG
Thanks for the information, Civil. I hadn't come across that company yet, but just by taking a quick look at their website, it looks like they do good work. We know that we want to pick a reputable firm and that this type of build will not be cheap.

My wife and I have a ballpark number in our head and we were curious if anyone had undergone this process in the Greater SA area anytime recently.

Thanks again and I will definitely be reaching out.

poolct00
AG
Hey there. You're welcome to reach out to me if you'd like to bounce around ideas or get guidance.
Weve been designing and building pools in San Antonio for 30 years.
Not taking any new business but am more than happy to help where I can

Feel free to call

210-316-6194
Gig 'em
lespaul
AG
Keith Zars does dang good work. I really was impressed. They aren't going to be the cheapest tho
Halconblack
AG
Looking at initial budget concept. What is the best value design of a typical backyard pool (no hot tub, decking just around the pool area, 2 filters etc) and what should I except to pay for that design up in the Fair Oaks area?
v/r
poet0715
AG
I'll shoot you a message in a week or so.

We have contacted 3 firms and should be done with the initial design phase soon. I'll give you a rough estimate on what we are looking at.

We are doing a pool/spa combo so I can ask what the cost would be without the spa to give you some better insight.

There are a lot of variables to consider, but hopefully I can get you some idea of what the estimated cost would be.
bam02
AG
Stay away from Pete Ordaz
Halconblack
AG
Thanks Poet.
v/r
crag78
JC with Premier Pools and Spas. 915.667.5276. #1 residential pool builder in the US
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.