New windows - Conroe

881 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgFromTN
newhowdyag2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to replace he very energy inefficient single pain counter weight windows in my rental. Not looking for top tier windows, anything is an improvement.

Suggestions for companies ? I'm looking to also finance for X months and can roll it into the rent.
Rexter
We just got new windows put in from Superior in Conroe. They aren't cheap, but..... the temp in the house hasn't fluctuated this week. It's freaky how quiet it is now. We can't hear any outside noise at all. No life flight birds landing at the med, no dogs barking, etc. The windows look great, too.
I'll get a referral if you call them and tell them I sent you. Lemme know.

They offered 1 year no interest on the purchase.
newhowdyag2004
How much is "not cheap"? If it's our house, we'd look to get something upscale. But for our rental, sufficient will do.
Rexter
15 windows varying in size for $11,800
newhowdyag2004
Eek! I'd need to replace 8-9. I'd be looking to spend no more than $5k.

Where your windows top grade?
Rexter
Yessir. Double pane vinyl-clad aluminum tilt-in. I was extremely hesitant but my sammich maker talked me into it. I don't have any regrets.
cap-n-jack
We can put windows in your house. Hard to say exactly without looking at the windows but I'm pretty sure we can work within your budget on 9 windows. We can get you financed also.
jpf@saberexteriors.com
713-397-3883
AgFromTN
AG
I used Window World for my rental 3 years ago and have been very pleased. 16 Single-hung, Double-pane vinyl windows ran me less than $5k with no interest financing for 15 months.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.