Pool light replacement

1,491 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Leeman
Patience32
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i need to replace the light in my pool. Anyone have experience doing this? I am looking for suggestions on type, expected price, installation. Any info is appreciated.

I'm in the Houston area.

TIA
Whoop Delecto
AG
The Original AG 76
AG
Any pool supply store can recommend a pool service guy to do it. They do it all the time and know the drill. That's the one area that I don't recommend any DYI option.
Ikanizer
AG
I replaced mine with an LED bulb and it looks great. Make sure you also replace the gasket at the same time.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BPE3OMQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
cadetjay02
AG
I helped my pool guy do it. Puling the wire is hard but the actual replacing is probably just two screws.
MrJonMan
AG
I replaced the bulbs a couple of times but all 3 lights are now looking a little rough. So, just bought 3 new lights....housing and all. About $550. Not including install.
Leeman
Easy to do - 2 screws to get the light out. Few more screws if you just need to replace the bulb in the housing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.