Landscape Lighting / Transformer

1,301 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
MousepadMarauder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a duplex outlet in a flower bed and want to bury a transformer and run some low voltage landscape lights. All the wire is pulled but I don't have the equipment. Any suggestions on a direct bury transformer and uplights (3)? I don't know what voltage/wattage I should buy. Will just be 3 uplights (LED). TIA.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
In my experience, go cheaper with transformers, but do not skimp on quality lights. Volt has great lights that seem to last. As far as transformers, just make sure you get one (Lowes, HD or Amazon) that will power all of your lights with room to expand, if needed.
RedBeardDude
IMO I would go with a small mountable transformer. Burying them can cause problems later. Site One landscapes supply now has a house brand that I would recommend.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
This one will probably do all that you need....

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Moonrays-Power-Pack-Low-Voltage-200-Watt-Black-Outdoor-Lighting-Transformer-with-Photocell-Light-Sensor-and-Metal-Raintight-Case-95432/203404341?cm_mmc=Shopping|THD|google|&mid=sUh3yTzF9|dc_mtid_89037lm25188_pcrid_118170493868_pkw__pmt__product_203404341_slid_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7oWBk-Kq2QIVjgOGCh2U6w_QEAQYASABEgLdG_D_BwE
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.