Labor needed close in patio

1,071 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
bbs822001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for a laborer that has experience with framing, doors, windows, Sheetrock, brick, electrical. I need to close in my open patio, it is an area 14'x 19.5'. I would expect this all should take no more then two weeks to complete. I would like to pay hourly in cash, please only experienced offers that will need minimal guidance and assistance.
The Original AG 76
AG
bbs822001 said:

I am looking for a laborer that has experience with framing, doors, windows, Sheetrock, brick, electrical. I need to close in my open patio, it is an area 14'x 19.5'. I would expect this all should take no more then two weeks to complete. I would like to pay hourly in cash, please only experienced offers that will need minimal guidance and assistance.
uuummmmmm...Donde estas ? Es muy importante amigo....
Long Live Sully
AG
Umm.. Well, your wish list is not realistic.

I have never known a laborer with all those skills. Laborers are "dig there" guys.

And two weeks? Try six minimum.

Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
cas8019
AG
what does this gringo think this board is? This is not the mexican for hire board!
The Original AG 76
AG
I have a guy that can do this is College Station but ni idea de OP donde esta ....
Long Live Sully
AG
I know a guy who can do this as well. Two actually. But no idea donde esta el gringo either..
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
bbs822001
AG
I am located on wilkes street I Bryan. Do you have anther way I can contact you?
drummer0415
AG
Sounds like OP wants to pay "laborer" prices, but get the knowledge, expertise, and work product of a skilled carpenter/full blown general contractor.
The Original AG 76
AG
bbs822001 said:

I am located on wilkes street I Bryan. Do you have anther way I can contact you?
Call John Tello
979-218-9o19
He's done a number of similar projects for me. But I seriously doubt that anyone will do it on an hourly rate. Just buy your own materials, get a quote and enjoy your new patio.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Play Home Depot roulette. Pick up an hombre and hope he is good. If not, try another one the next day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.