Flagstone on Top of a Concrete Porch in Houston

1,385 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rancher1953
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife is wanting to cover our tired concrete porch with flagstone. She is wanting something like this:

Does anyone have any recommendation for an installer in West Houston?
Martin Q. Blank
That's flagstone? I thought it was irregularly shaped.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Might be using the wrong term.....just need someone who could do something like this.
Dandy 76
AG
I believe you are referring to concrete pavers and not flagstone. As mentioned flagstone is irregular in shape, plus it's not totally flat so you could not overlay concrete with it. That being said, we did pavers on top of the concrete in our courtyard. Just buttered each paver individually with mortar using a 1/4" trowel and then set it in place. Worked like a charm and is a very easy DIY project.
helloag99
Paver connection
AgLA06
AG
You can get cut sand stone as well.
rancher1953
If you want the job done right and at a good price without any worry or hassle then you want to go with Concepts in Concrete. Check them out they do great work like you want at a great price. Their phone number is 281-955-5816, The are located off Jones Road. They also have a website showing what and how they make your old concrete look like you want. Here is link

http://www.conceptsinconcrete.us.com/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.